30 Ways to Make More Money Resources
The following list of resources act as a supplement to the article "30 Ways to Make More Money: Win the Leverage Lotto!" as seen in the July-August issue of IDEA Fitness Journal. Each of them offer more in-depth information for the majority of the ideas presented in the article.
- Sell a Membership Model and Adopt Auto Payment.
"The Personal Training Membership Model," April 2011 IDEA Trainer Success.
- Invent and Brand a Device, Equipment or Programming.
"Taking a New Product to Market," July-August 2004 IDEA Fitness Journal.
- Position Yourself as a Corporate Wellness Expert.
"Health is Wealth: The Rise of Workplace Wellness," July-August 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal.
- Become A “Get-in-Shape-for-This-Occasion” Guru
"Personal Training for Brides," June 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal.
- Become a Weight Management/Nutrition Specialist or Coach
- Gear Up for Race Training
"Offering Training for Races," September 2009 IDEA Fitness Journal
- Try a Quick-Start 10-Day Program
The 10-Day Program," June 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal.
- Deliver Educational Workshops
How to Host a Profitable Educational Workshop," May 2012 IDEA Trainer Success
- Create Online Workout Subscriptions "StepTube: The Next Wave?" July-August 2008 IDEA Fitness Journal.
- Become a Product Affiliate
"Selling Affiliate Products," March 2009 IDEA Fitness Journal
- Develop Online Training Programs
Could You Be a Cybertrainer?" February 2008 IDEA Fitness Journal
- Speak to Local Organizations
"Public Speaking," September 2008 IDEA Fitness Journal
- Find Working Vacations
"Profiting From Fitness Retreats," January 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal
- Start a Boot Camp or Small Group Training Program
"Business Strategies for Boot Camp Owners: Getting Started," January 2012 IDEA Trainer Success
- Charge Extra for Advanced Assessment
Isolation to Integration: Corrective Exercise from a Functional Perspective Course
- Sell Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) Kits
Release, Align, Renew
- Start or Join a Mastermind Group
"How to Start and Run a Mastermind Group," Lifehack
- Repurpose Content
"How to Develop Your Own Educational DVD," January 2012 IDEA Trainer Success
For the latest research, statistics, sample classes, and more, "Like" IDEA on Facebook here.
© 2013 by IDEA Health & Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
|Extreme Interval Training
In this course you'll learn goal-focused intervals and over 50 dynamic exercises and drills to create extensive and intensive training formats.
|Cut to the Core
This is a raw, unedited video filmed live at the 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention™. Cut to the Core is packed full of core-focused exercises that aim to improve the way you look, feel and live.
|September 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Plyometric Training
This continuing education quiz is an in-depth look at plyometric training. Plyometric exercises—jumping, bounding, hopping, arm pushing, and catching and throwing weighted objects such as machine balls—are movements that involve rapid eccentric and concentric muscle actions.