Get “Thirty” with gymGO: Why a 30-minute Workout is All You Need
gymGO is a LIVE and online, interactive platform that allows you to choose from 100’s of certified personal trainers and fitness professionals, who will help you meet your fitness goals. Don’t know where to start? No need to worry; gymGO’s online fitness assessment will find the perfect trainer and types of workouts for you. The best thing about gymGO is that you can do it anywhere, anytime—it’s training on your terms. If you’re a certified personal trainer, gymGO can help grow and expand your business; if you’re looking to get fit, visit gymGO today and commit to making your workouts work for you—30 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week, is all you need.
It should come as no surprise that working out will make you feel more fit and healthy, but did you know that research shows that as little as 30 minutes of exercise per day can boost your general health and well-being? Here are some major mind & body benefits that highlight why you should consider setting aside 30 minutes of your day and dedicate it to working out.
Top Benefits of a 30-minute workout:
- Heart-Health: Keep your heart and blood flow energetic and on the move. A 30-minute workout, at least 3 times a week, will minimize the risk of diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular disease, and metabolic syndrome.
- Weight Loss: Every little bit counts. A HIIT 30-minute workout can burn as many calories as a 60-minute workout at a lower intensity. If you’re short on time, pump up the volume during your 30-minute workout and track how many calories you’ll burn—you won’t regret it.
- Reduce Stress: Feeling the weight of work/life balance? Opt to do a 30-minute workout, at any time of day, to reduce stress levels in a major way. Exercise increases the amount of norepinephrine in your body—the chemical that moderates our brain’s response to stress and stressful situations. Get sweaty and release some of that mental tension.
- Energy Booster: The most natural way to boost your energy levels is exercise. Delivering oxygen and nutrients to your muscle tissues while helping your cardiovascular system work more efficiently, exercise will give your body the energy it needs to have a productive day without feeling like you need a mid-day nap.
- Improve Self-Confidence: We all have days where we feel a little down on ourselves—30 minutes of exercise could be the difference between a pity party and a well-deserved boost of confidence. Your body will thank you in the long run.
It’s Totally Up to You!
Now that you’ve got some insight on how a 30-minute workout can affect your life in a positive way, it’s up to you to set aside 30 minutes of your day and invest it in your health. Here are a few ways you can do that, without throwing your already planned day off track:
- Wake up earlier: You probably could have guessed this one, but it’s true. Adjusting your sleep schedule, by waking up earlier, will only have a positive effect on your day—get off to a great start by getting your 30-minute workout done first thing!
- Cut your lunch break in half: Use your lunch break wisely. It’s simple; use the first half to get your workout in and the second half to enjoy a protein packed, healthy lunch.
- Workout while watching your favorite show: Combine something you love (your favorite show) with something you can learn to love (if you don’t already!)
“A 30-minute workout is only 2% of your day.”
Visit gymGO.com today