How To Conduct Corrective Exercise Sessions Remotely
Join Justin Price, creator of The BioMechanics Method (the highest-rated corrective exercise specialty certification), to learn how to adapt musculoskeletal assessments and corrective exercise techniques for use in remote settings. Discover proven strategies for helping clients with corrective exercise needs remotely, and boost your income by embracing the changing landscape of the health and fitness industry.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits of conducting corrective exercise consultations and sessions remotely
- How to attract new clients to remote corrective exercise services
- How to adapt The BioMechanics Method musculoskeletal assessments for use in remote settings
- How to modify your communication and cueing techniques to enhance the client’s remote experience
- How to profit from integrating remote corrective exercise services into your current business offerings