Women on Weights, Yoga Brain Boost & Med Diet Rules!
April 2020 IDEA Fitness Journal SPRINT Quiz: Health and Nutrition News
This episode contains information that has been approved for 1 CEC by more than 25 approval agencies including ACE, NASM, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA and NFPT. It contains 20 articles—10 from our Headlines news section and 10 from our Food for Thought news section as published in the February edition of the award-winning IDEA Fitness Journal. This collection of evidence-based news stories will bring you up to date on fitness trends, exercise research and the dynamic fields of diet, food, nutrition and behavior change science.
In order to claim your CEC you will need to pass a short Quiz which is available for purchase in the IDEA store. The Quiz comes with the written version of all the articles on this podcast, so you also can read them and refer back to the research presented.
CEC Articles included:
- Group Exercise Instructors Make an Impact
- Women and Strength Training
- Any Amount of Running Boosts Health
- Overtraining Tires Mind and Body
- Yoga Boosts Brain Fitness
- The Med Diet Stands the Test of Time
- More Evidence That Ultraprocessed Foods Lead to Obesity and Diabetes
- Physical Activity in Youth Leads to More Veggies in Adulthood
- Fresh Food and Vegetables Appear in Schools
- Lifestyle and Longevity Go Hand in Hand
Read by Joy Keller – Executive Editor, IDEA Publications