- Special Events
IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo
Where The Industry Comes Together
Explore Over 300 Leading Brands
Preview the newest equipment, products, technology, food and fashion trends, and bring the latest news and innovations back to your clients and colleagues. Be on hand for dozens of brand-new product launches and network with leaders from more than 300 top brands in the industry. Find out what’s happening at the forefront of fitness, nutrition and wellness—and grab the best deals while you’re there!
Limited number of FREE Expo Passes available.
Your FREE Expo Pass Includes:
- Great discounts and samples from over 300 of the hottest new fitness, apparel, wellness and nutrition companies in the world.
- Free nutrition seminars and healthy cooking demonstrations at the IDEA World Healthy Cooking Stage
- Free seminars and workouts brought to you by the biggest brands in fitness
- Live performances by industry powerhouses at the eXertainment stage
Thursday, August 14
- 12 Noon-5:00pm: Grand Opening!
- 6:00pm-8:30pm: IDEA Opening Reception Luau (Must have a full conference registration to attend)
Friday, August 15
- 12:00 Noon-6:30pm
Saturday, August 16
IDEA World Healthy Cooking Stage
Get great new food ideas to take back home, with fun cooking demonstrations, thought-provoking nutrition lectures, and easy, healthy recipes to inspire you—and your clients—to eat healthy every day.
- Featuring the Real Food Recipe Challenge
IDEA eXertainment Stage
On Center Stage: Fun Workouts & Demos!
The energy is exhilarating in the Expo Hall and you can get in on the fun by trying out new programs and products for yourself. Watch for the latest moves and workouts on the IDEA eXertainment Stage.
Expo Hall Exclusive!
Fresh & Healthy Food Finds
Fuel yourself with the latest in healthy eating and advances in nutrition. No other event in the industry offers the tasty array of food fun you’ll find at the Expo Hall.
- Over 50 nutrition companies feature their newest products and ideas
- Try samples of your favorite healthy foods, snacks, recovery products and more