Creating a Niche Market as a Post Rehabilitation Specialist
According to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, there are more than 790,000 knee replacements, 450,000 hip replacements and 53,000 shoulder replacements performed each year. Regardless of the type of surgery, these people will require physical therapy and post rehabilitation services in order to resume their pre-surgery lifestyles. “Baby Boomers” alone represent the largest percentage of diagnosis and treatment for knee replacements and advanced arthritis, resulting in a massive demand for post rehabilitation services to improve mobility and quality of life.
Learn how you can create a niche market and become the local Post Rehabilitation Expert with Chris Gellert, PT, founder and CEO of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems, LLC. Chris has treated over 40,000 patients during his clinical career and trained over 10,000 health & fitness professionals worldwide to develop a unique set of skills that separates them from their competitors and increases medical referrals.
In this free webinar, you will learn how to:
• Identify the difference between acute, subacute and chronic pain.
• Differentiate the difference between a ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
• Identify the difference between shoulder impingement and rotator cuff dysfunction, how to prevent, identify, and manage it through evidenced based research.
• Understand the components and importance of the ‘Rehab Triangle’.
• Learn how to position yourself as the next step in the health care continuum as the local Post Rehabilitation Specialist/Movement Expert.