The Innovative Fitness Pro: Top Tech Strategies for Business Success
Long before the COVID craziness, technology’s impact on the fitness profession was a spirited discussion. Now, we’ve been asked to fast-forward our understanding and embrace that, in the “new world,” having some type of digital presence is part of the survival toolkit. In this hands-on session we will bypass the usual suspects such as wearables and tracking devices and instead focus on options that exist for stacking technology to capitalize on a world that’s gone digital. We’ll evaluate the tools and resources that are available, whether you want to provide your services on demand, streaming live, face-to-face or something in between, and how to choose which are right for your business.
1. Describe the difference between a sales cycle and a sales funnel.
2. List five stages in the perfect sales cycle process.
3. Describe the technology requirements to bring your sales cycle process to life.
4. Explain the pros and cons of various technology stacks designed to launch your sales cycle process.
5. Review the importance of embracing technology to enhance your business.
Shannon Fable IDEA Author/Presenter
Shannon Fable, 2013 IDEA and 2006 ACE Instructor of the Year, is a sought after speaker, author, and thought leader in business development and strategic innovation. She has spent more than two decades helping impressive brands such as Anytime Fitness, Schwinn®, Power Systems, ACE, Silver Sneakers, FIT4MOM, Intelivideo and BOSU®. Fable served as Chair of the ACE Board of Directors, co-founded and successfully sold GroupEx PRO®, and currently advises Talent Hack in strategic partnerships and business development. As a Book Yourself Solid® licensed professional, she helps fit pros navigate the industry to build scalable and sustainable businesses.