NCCPT Gains NCCA Accreditation
Earlier this year, the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT) received accreditation for its Certified Personal Trainer program through the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA). The accrediting agency uses a peer-review process to establish accreditation standards; evaluates compliance with these standards; recognizes programs
that demonstrate compliance; and serves as a resource on quality certification. NCCPT joins the following fitness certifying agencies in gaining accreditation:
- Academy of Applied Personal Training Education (AAPTE)
- ACTION Personal Trainer Certification (ACTION)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches association (CSCCa)
- Cooper Institute (CI)
- International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- National Federation of Personal Trainers (NFPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Pilates Method Alliance (PMA)
- PTA Global Inc.
If you are a regular exerciser, you know that working out helps your body feel better in many ways. It also has powerful health benefits....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest news and products.