In the health and nutrition world, the conversation is ongoing and ever-evolving. Currently, people are talking about:
- Lift For The 22,an organization that aims to reduce veteran suicides by offsetting the cost of fitness membership, through gym partnerships and nonprofit donations, for those at risk;
- the IHRSA Profiles of Success report, which states that fitness facilities experienced 5.3% growth from 2013 to 2014;
- a study that found obesity is more common among less-educated individuals in rich countries, whereas in poor countries it is more common among better-educated people;
- fitness and wellness company Technogym donating 650,000 meals to malnourished children as part of its “Let’s Move
& Donate Food” initiative;
- a partnership between ACE and YMCA of the USA to provide customized education to support Y instructors in their efforts to assist Y members.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.