In the health and nutrition world, the conversation is ongoing and ever-evolving. Currently, people are talking about:
- Lift For The 22,an organization that aims to reduce veteran suicides by offsetting the cost of fitness membership, through gym partnerships and nonprofit donations, for those at risk;
- the IHRSA Profiles of Success report, which states that fitness facilities experienced 5.3% growth from 2013 to 2014;
- a study that found obesity is more common among less-educated individuals in rich countries, whereas in poor countries it is more common among better-educated people;
- fitness and wellness company Technogym donating 650,000 meals to malnourished children as part of its “Let’s Move
& Donate Food” initiative;
- a partnership between ACE and YMCA of the USA to provide customized education to support Y instructors in their efforts to assist Y members.
Dear IDEA Fitness Community, IDEA Health & Fitness Association’s staff and members are united in opposing prejudice, bigotry and racism. We denounce all acts and intents associated with these affronts to…
Updated: 4/14/2020 It is with a very heavy heart that we must cancel the 2020 IDEA World Convention, July 8-12, in Anaheim, CA. Despite making…
Editor in Chief: Sandy Todd Webster Executive Managing Editor: Katherine Watson Executive Editor: Joy Keller Production Editor: Judy Minich Publications Assistant: Sarah Kolvas Art Director:...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.