Are you maximizing your digital marketing potential? Reach Beyond Marketing is seeing these trends:
- Spending on digital tactics in lieu of traditional marketing efforts will continue to increase, with digital marketing becoming the default.
- Your brand’s information and advertising must be mobile-friendly to keep up with a fast-paced customer base.
- Personality is paramount. A Chief Marketing Officer Council survey conducted in 2015 said that 43% of marketers attribute higher conversion rates to personalization.
The marketing and digital communications agency offers these tips for staying relevant:
- Embrace social media as a standard way to target your audience. Social media is not an optional channel; your presence needs to be planned and executed.
- Invest in video and visual messages. Data from a recent Cisco Systems study estimated that consumer video will account for 80% of all Internet traffic by 2019.
- Optimize your content. It will set you apart from the competition and help you develop a strong relationship with your consumer.