Fitness Managers: Add Power to Your Purpose
Enhance the success of your members and your business by attending the IDEA® Personal Trainer Institute, February 25–28 in Alexandria, Virginia, or April 14–17 in Seattle.
For the past several years, personal trainers, training managers and entrepreneurs have attended the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute to learn from the industry’s top change agents and to gain the inspiration, insight and purpose it takes to enjoy a fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
“It is important that personal trainers consistently educate themselves to stay current, bring out the best in their clients, and create a long-lasting and fulfilling career,” advises Mike Z. Robinson, owner of MZR Fitness in San Luis Obispo, California, and 2015 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year. “I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t constantly make every possible effort to educate and challenge myself to become not only a better fitness professional but also a better person. The IDEA Personal Trainer Institute provides cutting-edge information for fitness pros of all levels [so they can] find the X factors in maximizing the client experience and also growing their career and business!”
Whether you want to pick up new programming ideas for small-group training, learn the ins and outs of developing a profitable online training business or open your own facility, IDEA Personal Trainer Institute’s renowned faculty will share with you everything you need to know to achieve your goal.
Killer content is only part of the overall IDEA Personal Trainer Institute experience. You will have the opportunity to earn up to 21 CECs (4–8 additional CECs with preconference sessions); mix and mingle with fellow fitness professionals; and take advantage of discounts on the latest, greatest education and equipment offerings from your favorite companies.
Note these two special events:
- At Thursday night’s Opening Session, “Set Your Career on Fire!,” Trina Gray, owner of the Bay Athletic Club in Alpena, Michigan, will moderate a panel discussion featuring industry leaders Shannon Fable, Brent Gallagher, MSS, Brett Klika and Ashley Selman. These successful veterans will share tips for opening a new facility, developing a successful team, writing a book and more. They’ll also share insider secrets, mistakes they’ve made and predictions for the future.
- On Friday night, Networking Happy Hour will be your ideal chance to chat with fellow attendees and fitness conference sponsors.
A few other highlights from this year’s program:
- 10 concise training routines, including 50+ exercises designed specifically for training the anaerobic “explosive” energy systems
- a step-by-step process to double and even triple per-hour revenue with small-group training
- emerging technologies and how you can use them to benefit your clients and your business
- the latest research on stress and inflammation and how diet, exercise and stress-coping mechanisms impact quality of life
- strategies for maximizing social media success, including dos and don’ts for popular platforms and how to develop eye-catching content
- coaching and screening techniques to enhance business growth and increase retention
- nutrient timing and exercise protocols that will make a tremendous difference in your female clients’ physique
- six ways to become a more productive, influential and successful professional, shared by Vito La Fata, owner of Fitness Profit Systems
Tools for Success
No matter what your goal or interest is, the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute offers the education to meet your needs. The program covers everything from corrective exercise and high-intensity interval training to lead generation and staff management must-dos.
Here is a sampling of what fitness managers and directors can gain from this year’s educational sessions:
- Learn what it takes to build your dream fitness facility.
- Implement multiple streams of revenue for a better bottom line.
- Build a successful business with proven social media strategies.
- Get online fast and develop off-the-floor income.
- Learn to train peri-, pre- and post-menopausal women.
- Develop exercise strategies for the entire family.
- Understand the most useful youth fitness assessment strategies.
- Debunk your female clients’ misconceptions about fat loss.
- Create a core-conditioning program for overweight clients.
- Help female clients ease the transition into menopause.
Business/Program director member discount: IDEA business/program director members receive the discounted member price on an unlimited number of registrations for the full fitness conference and preconference sessions.
For more information on the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute, and to register, visit www.ideafit.com/fitness-conferences.