Because your clients need your guidance on more than exercise, IDEA has created a premier 1-day focus (July 16) within the 2016 IDEA® World Convention (July 13–17 in Los Angeles). This day will focus on the power of nutrition, food and behavior change and will open your world to top-line researchers, weight management experts and behavior change specialists.
The carefully planned program will deliver mind-blowing information that promises to shake up what you know about helping clients to create powerful and lasting change. If you’re ready to shift your thinking about weight management and health issues through food, and to implement a new integrative business paradigm, consider attending. This event will give you a learning experience that is unheard of elsewhere and that you will crave to experience again.
The expert faculty of speakers includes
- David Katz, MD, MPH, FACPM, FACP (founding director,
Yale University’s Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center; president, American College of Lifestyle Medicine);
- Christopher Gardner, PhD (professor of medicine, Stanford Prevention Research Center);
- David Eisenberg, MD (Bernard Osher Distinguished Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; associate professor of nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health);
- Yoni Freedhoff, MD, CCFP (assistant professor of family medicine, University of Ottowa);
- Stacy Nelson, EdD (senior master certified trainer, VitalSmarts®);
- Margaret Moore, MBA (founder and CEO, Wellcoaches®);
- Natalie Digate Muth, MD, MPH, RDN, FAAP (obesity physician; director, ACE Healthcare Solutions);
- John Berardi, PhD, CSCS (cofounder, Precision Nutrition); and
- Holly Wyatt, MD (associate professor of medicine, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus).
To learn more about this groundbreaking event, call an IDEA Inspired Service representative at (800) 999-4332, ext. 7, or read more at www.ideafit.com/nutritionsummit.
Sleep hygiene consists of habits and behaviors that help us to get enough good-quality sleep to leave us refreshed, both physically and mentally. These days,…