Have you ever tried a power bowl? Power bowls can be filled with any power foods that you can think of including fruit, vegetables, protein, and more. Below are 5 creative ideas from participants in the Powerbowl A Day Challenge, hosted by PowerCakes, with ingredients you might want to include in your next power bowl.
1. Power bowl chop salad with cucumber, tomato, spinach, celery, kidney beans, shrimp and seed crackers.
2. Power bowl with spinach, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, roasted chickpeas, raw sunflower seeds, green onion, and fresh basil with a balsamic lime dressing.
3. Power bowl with cheezy spinach, kale, chard, red peppers, red cabbage, beet kraut, and hemp seeds with spicy tahini sauce.
4. Tuna power bowl with spring mix, red cabbage, avocado, celery, red onion, Fuji apple, and lime juice.
5. Power bowl salad with peppers, onion, Japanese sweet potatoes, sundried tomatoes, avocado, green goddess dressing, and dulse flakes.
Visit the Powerbowl A Day Challenge for more inspiration on how to create a delicious power bowl.
Dear IDEA Fitness Community, IDEA Health & Fitness Association’s staff and members are united in opposing prejudice, bigotry and racism. We denounce all acts and intents associated with these affronts to…
Updated: 4/14/2020 It is with a very heavy heart that we must cancel the 2020 IDEA World Convention, July 8-12, in Anaheim, CA. Despite making…
Editor in Chief: Sandy Todd Webster Executive Managing Editor: Katherine Watson Executive Editor: Joy Keller Production Editor: Judy Minich Publications Assistant: Sarah Kolvas Art Director:...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.