100: Functional Physique® Certification
Presented by: Peter Twist, MSc
July 20, 2022 1:00pm - 5:00pm
This session has been approved by the following agencies:
Functional Physique is a unique training system proven to help clients achieve the shape they desire while improving their functional abilities. It’s the perfect blend of “give them what they want” while “giving them what they need.” This brand-new workshop will provide strategies, plans and protocols designed to maximize metabolism and muscle tissue time under tension for optimal hypertrophy. It then covers techniques for improving three-dimensional movement skills and mobility to enhance activities of daily living. We will also cover the primary mechanism that connects form and function, the brain, and how to enhance neuroplasticity during training programs. The result is a client who lives confidently and able to fully enjoy their active pursuits.
This in-depth workshop includes
- The art of coaching philosophy
- Functional movement patterns
- Eight functions of strength
- Weight training paradigms
- Mechanical strategies for load management
- Strength macro scheduling (periodization) (9) per exercise progressive overload
- Mindset, intent, self-talk and symbolism
Share this course
Not registered for
2022 IDEA World yet?