2021 IDEA® World Virtual Event Highlights
The fitness industry’s most respected virtual event to offer 100+ sessions,
100 industry experts and over 50 leading brands in the expo.
San Diego – June 3, 2021 – IDEA recently announced details for the upcoming global 2021 IDEA World Virtual event, July 9-11. Over 100 of the world’s leading fitness, wellness, nutrition, business and mind-body experts will present the latest in-depth education to an expected audience of over 10,000 attendees from more than 60 countries. As a bonus, individuals who purchase or renew into IDEA’s brand new IDEAfit+ Membership will receive a complimentary, 3-day ticket to the event.
The IDEA World Virtual program will deliver career-changing knowledge, research and trends to personal trainers, group fitness instructors, fitness facility owners and managers, mind-body professionals, and health and nutrition coaches—in the comfort and safety of their homes. Attendees can choose from a menu of sessions that include: the latest personal training techniques and theory; exercise science and cutting-edge research; top new trend-setting programs in group exercise, indoor cycling, barre and dance; food and nutrition research and practical applications; and classes focused on running a successful fitness business and creating new revenue streams.
In addition to the plethora of career-building education opportunities, there are six inspiring, unique and thought-provoking highlights to this event.
- Founder & CEO of Love Squad, Peloton Instructor and Host of Brooklyn Nets, Ally Love, will deliver an empowering keynote address and answer audience questions.
- New this year is the United We Thrive Leadership Series featuring discussions on important topics like racism in fitness, weight bias and body positivity, gender pay disparities, women in leadership and more.
- Fitness icon Chalene Johnson will receive the 2021 IDEA Jack LaLanne Award, presented by Elaine LaLanne.
- Wesley Hamilton, founder of philanthropic organization Disabled But Not Really, will receive the 2021 IDEA Fitness Inspiration Award.
- Considered the Academy Awards of fitness, IDEA will name the 2021 Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer and Fitness Leader of the Year.
- Over 50 of the top industry brands in fitness, nutrition, wellness and technology will be showcased in the IDEA World Virtual Fitness & Nutrition Expo Hall.
“Like so many other industries, fitness was hit hard due to the global pandemic and we believe that, now more than ever, our community must converge to find new ways to thrive,” says Amy Boone Thompson, IDEA’s vice president and general manager. “2021 IDEA World Virtual is all about safely connecting fitness, health and wellness professionals from all over so that we can work together to develop the skills and strategies to navigate current challenges and set the stage for lasting, future success.”
Since 1984, the IDEA World Convention has grown from 600 attendees to more than 14,000. For more information or to register, please visit ideafit.com/world.
About IDEA Health & Fitness Association
IDEA Health & Fitness Association has been the world’s leading organization of fitness and wellness professionals for more than 39 years. We deliver world-class content and continuing education to fitness professionals, business owners and allied health professionals via our award-winning publications, including Fitness Journal; our fitness, business and nutrition conferences; and hundreds of streaming videos and DVD courses available at ideafit.com. Additionally, with IDEA FitnessConnect, we have created the largest national industry-wide directory linking over 250,000 fitness professionals to more than 16 million consumers. Through IDEA professionals in over 80 countries, we Inspire the World to Fitness®.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.