You’ve got your office space set up in the spare bedroom (or closet!) and your home-based business is officially a go. The large details are accounted for, but what about those small, nagging office-supply needs? Online retailers offer cost savings that your local shop can’t match. Allbusiness.com suggests the following vendors the next time you need a printer, a computer or just a few pads of paper:
- OfficeDepot.com provides most of the supplies a growing business needs, all in one place. Home delivery is available in most areas.
- TheOfficeGuide.com lists the top suppliers in the most popular office-supply categories, from binders to paper shredders.
- SuperWarehouse.com offers printers, monitors, computers and more, at competitive prices.
- 123inkjets.com has a variety of ink refills for inkjet and laser printers. Go ahead and stock up—you don’t want to get stuck without a refill when you have to print up an invoice for a client!
- Viking.com offers a full line of furniture, equipment, office products and more. They also give a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- EBay.com is a place to purchase just about everything you can think of for your business—and some things you can’t! Type in the keyword for what you need, and see what pops up.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.