Cooking Light magazine has taken a look at American attitudes to lifestyle. More than 1,000 adults across the country responded to the 2007 Cooking Light Insight survey, which gauged nutrition and exercise knowledge. Here’s what the survey uncovered regarding fitness habits:
- 6% of American adults get 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- 22% exercise 3–4 times per week.
- 19% walk or bike instead of taking transportation.
- 41% take the stairs whenever possible.
- 33% regularly park their cars farther from their destination
to get in extra walking.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest news and products.