Top nutrition researchers, behavioral experts and chefs will reveal the skillpower you need to ignite sustainable lifestyle change in your clients at the 2017 IDEA World Nutrition & Behavior Change Summit in Las Vegas, July 21–22, 2017.
Attendee feedback from our inaugural fitness event summed it up in one phrase: “We want more!” Back by popular demand with a 2-day format that doubles your serving of evidence-based nutrition and behavioral science made practical, the fitness event may be the proverbial fork in the road that determines your clients’ success. We have even added the bonus of cooking demos by well-known, health-focused chefs!
You will be surprised and delighted by this rare continuing-education think tank—unheard of elsewhere for nutrition professionals, health coaches and personal trainers. Earn your CECs/CEUs as you learn from—and get inspired by—experts who know how to press the gas pedal on client transformation. Here is a glimpse at the 2017 program:
- Learn how to spot the gaps. Clients struggle mightily with many of the same flawed patterns over time. Often, they just need a fresh set of eyes on the problem. Our masterful faculty will teach you how to assess and prompt nuanced course corrections using proven techniques.
- Get skilled in drawing out key information from clients. Tap the inside track on motivational interviewing techniques that will have clients owning and solving their challenges.
- Understand what is driving today’s nutrition conversation and how it influences what your clients eat and their attitudes about food. Learn how to guide that discussion with evidence and inspiration.
- Become a productive partner in every client’s care continuum while you fortify your professional network. Whether physician, dietitian, health coach or personal trainer—each plays a critical role in getting clients on a lifestyle path that works. Be part of the “killer app” for your clients by learning to cross-pollinate with other pros who also play a role.
- Grasp the basics of cooking better—and have a blast in the process! Nourishing, delicious food need not be complicated or expensive. Our guest chefs will demonstrate that with a few cooking fundamentals and a little planning, you and your clients can master wholesome recipes and techniques, crushing the excuses that keep you out of the kitchen and away from optimum health.
- Get a handle on how fitness technology can influence behavior. The fit tech world is moving fast and furious. Recognize the baseline for repeated victories using devices and apps, and then harness them for your nutrition programs.