Find success for your personal training business
Discover the tools and education to become a successful personal trainer.
If you want to know how to become a successful personal trainer and influential leader to your clients, you need to invest in yourself as a professional. How? Seek out resources, people and a personal training business plan that will enhance your career. The good news? You’ll find all of this (and more) at the IDEA® Personal Trainer Institute—the only major educational event that teaches pros from all corners of the industry how to turn their jobs into fulfilling and financially rewarding careers. In 2019, there will be two Personal Trainer Institute events:
There’s a reason why the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute received over a 90% approval rating from last year’s attendees. This is the only conference that brings together the highest caliber of change agents and leaders whose primary purpose is to help you learn how to be a successful personal trainer and improve your personal training business.
So, what are these events all about? As an attendee, you’ll have access to more than 100 educational sessions—50% of which are brand-new this year—covering:
- personal training business and professional development;
- training techniques and program design;
- training groups and athletes;
- the science behind effective training;
- niche populations and specialized demographics; and
- nutrition and behavior change.
For an idea of what these educational opportunities look like, here’s a small sample of some of the categories and sessions you can expect to see:
- Movement and Physiology
- The Metabolic Effects of Resistance Training
- Examining and Solving Lower Cross Syndrome
- Exercise and Immune System Health
- Specific Populations
- Active Aging: Eating for Energy and Positive Performance
- Biomechanics of Motherhood
- Training the Client with Osteoporosis
- Business and Marketing
- How to Rock Your Social Media
- From Prospect to Client: Sales Made Simple
- Corporate Wellness Made Easy
- Promises and Pitfalls of Sports Supplements
- A Trainer Talks Nutrition: What Works?
- For Better Results, Every Body Needs Better Digestive Health
- Program Design
- No-Equipment Outdoor Workouts
- True Performance Training
- Crazy Core Combos
Not all sessions are offered at both locations, so you’ll want to check the complete schedule for each of the locations at ideafit.com/conferences.
In addition to the stellar educational content, there’s even more to soak up. Here are some of the many other reasons to attend:
- Satisfy your CEC requirements by earning up to 20 CECs, plus an additional 6–8 CECs with preconference sessions.
- Meet and mingle with fellow attendees, presenters and sponsors at the Networking Coffees and Friday Night Happy Hour—share stories, trade tips and build strategies together.
- Kick-start your experience with the passion-packed Opening General Session featuring Martin Rooney, MHS, in Texas and Peter Twist, MSc, in Virginia.
- Visit the Sponsor Marketplace to discover the newest tools in the industry, and get deep discounts on equipment, tech and more from leading brands.
What really makes these events so valuable is the opportunity they offer to expand your knowledge base and connect with other professionals in the industry. You can tap into an expansive, diverse well of expertise to discuss everything from functional movement to a personal trainer business plan. Simply put, attending this event can be a game-changer for personal trainers looking to find direction in their career. In a competitive industry like fitness, staying educated and one step ahead of the curve is critical. The best investment will always be the investment in your own self-improvement. With these resources, you can effect change, become a more transformative personal trainer, build a lucrative and fulfilling business, and step into your rightful role as a powerful fitness leader.
If you’re ready to invest in your personal training business, sign up now before spots run out!
Register for 2019 IDEA Personal Trainer Institute. Choose from the two locations below:
March 7–10, 2019
IDEA Business and Premium Access Members receive the discounted member price on an unlimited number of registrations for the full conference and preconference sessions.
You can also sign up for IDEA’s budget-friendly payment plans and get instant access to select your sessions today.
Early registration is strongly advised! This conference has consistently sold out, and event and session attendance are limited to assure top-quality instruction. Be sure to register early!