Educate Yourself, Elevate Your Business
The 2015 IDEA Personal Trainer InstituteÔäó heads to Seattle, April 16–19.
Successful fitness business owners know that a cornerstone of continued success is education. Whether your goal is to learn a new exercise technique or method, gain a better grasp on staff management or improve your coaching skills, the 2015 IDEA Personal Trainer Institute will give you the resources you need to build a better business. All you have to do to jump on the opportunity is sign up soon, because the fitness event is filling up fast.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Business owners are known to burn the midnight oil day after day in hopes that those tiresome efforts will result in future payoffs. But IDEA presenter Trina Gray explains that this just doesn’t have to be the case. “Anyone can be successful in business through sheer brute force, but there is a better way that doesn’t end in burnout,” she explains. And her session at the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute is aimed at showing you how to do that. “I want to pull back the curtains and show trainers step by step how I have built a multimillion-dollar online fitness business, health club and personal training studio. Success is not about how long or hard you work. Success is about your systems, your team, your personal development, your daily habits and your work ethic. I plan to help trainers see true breakthroughs in both their businesses and their lives.”
Gray is just one of more than 45 presenters who will help you streamline your programming, business building, operational and coaching processes.
The IDEA Personal Trainer Institute is an experience that helps attendees learn how to stay ahead of trends; get better, faster results with clients; advance their skill sets; make more money; and become inspiring leaders.
Here are a few highlights of this year’s fitness conference:
- Over 100 sessions, with up to 11 in every time block. Sessions include in-depth hands-on workshops, groundbreaking lectures and workouts. Sessions are selected and designed to help personal trainers, fitness professionals, owners and managers position themselves on the leading edge in the fast-paced personal training field.
- The chance to earn up to 28 CECs in one convenient weekend.
- Small-sized sessions offering personalized attention. With sessions lasting 2–3 hours, you will have plenty of time to fully learn new strategies you can use immediately when you get home.
- Three pre- and post-conference workshops to boost your brand and market value. Come early or stay an extra day to expand your career with intensive advanced training.
- Networking Happy Hour. Need we say more? Enjoy yourself as you trade stories and ideas with the world’s leading trainers.
- The top trends and equipment at The Sponsor Marketplace. Take advantage of special discounted prices.
Elite Industry Programming
The biggest opportunities in personal training are all covered on the extensive education curriculum that is geared to help trainers gain more skills, clients and profits.
Some of the sessions you’ll find on this year’s fitness conference program:
- 17 Social Media Tips for Your Fitness Career
- Seven Myths That Limit Your Income
- Build a Stronger Business in 12 Months—Work Smarter, Not Harder!
- Finding Hidden Revenue $$$ in Every Market
- Fitness Writing: Blogs, Websites and Magazines
- Sell to Survive, and Thrive!
- Strategic Self-Promotion
- Managing a Personal Training Team in the New Era
- The Complete Fitness Professional—Use Your Passion for Fitness to Create a Successful Career
For a full list of sessions, visit www.ideafit.com/fitness-conferences/idea-personal-trainer-institute-west.