Staying ahead of training trends is more challenging than ever, but you can find out what’s happening in the industry in one jam-packed weekend at the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute, where all the players come together—from leading companies introducing the newest programs and equipment, to educators explaining the latest research in fitness and nutrition, to the biggest names in training sharing their success secrets. You’ll find cutting-edge programming and equipment from leading brands in the training industry offered at special discounted prices, along with new research on recovery, nutrition and psychology to boost results for your clients.
At Thursday night’s Opening Session, “Making Dollars (and Sense) Using Different Training Philosophies,” Rodney Corn, MA, will help you to cut through the confusion of all the training methods out there, and to learn to combine different approaches into a more profitable, client-centered program that fits your own training style.
During Friday night’s Networking Happy Hour, you can mix and mingle with other top trainers and conference sponsors.
Here are just a few other program highlights you’ll find this year:
- 5 new nontraditional marketing strategies that will triple your sales overnight
- secrets of successfully attracting Baby Boomers to your business, plus ways to position yourself as the expert on fitness and aging in your market
- 10 groundbreaking exercise programs that maximize caloric expenditure and fat metabolism
- tools you need to increase your hourly income through program design for small groups
- a ready-to-implement checklist you can use to gain new clients and close more sales
- a business starter kit with take-home templates and resources to help you launch your own training business
- a 30-day action plan to become the go-to trainer for corporate wellness programs in your community
To get more information about the IDEA Personal Trainer Institute click here.