1. Grab a kettlebell and hold it at chest level by the horns.
2. Place your feet shoulder width or slightly wider.
3. Squat making sure to sit your hips over your heels making sure to pull your groin down between the thighs
4. As you squat make sure to hold the weight above the chest line and that your back is straight and not hunched over.
5. Pause at the bottom of the squat, then stand back up pushing through the heels keeping the back straight and the weight close to the chest.
6. Repeat for desired sets and repetitions