1. Stand with a Swiss ball behind your back and pressed up against a wall. Your feet should be slightly in front of you and shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat down, keeping your heels flat and knees out, letting the Swiss ball roll up your back. Hold your arms out for balance. Stand and return to the starting position.
3. Do not put your feet directly underneath your shoulders. Put them a little bit ahead of your body.
4. Make sure you initiate the movement with your hips, not your knees.
5. Do not let your heels come off the floor.