1. Adjust the platform to the appropriate height
2. Begin standing to the side of the platform, with your feet shoulder-width apart and straight ahead, keeping your hands on your hips.
3. Step up on to the top platform towards your left side, with your left foot planted on the step.
4. Push off with your foot on top of the platform while standing upright and move into a balance position on the leg and foot on the platform.
5. Move the opposite hip and knee into a flexed position and hold for a few seconds. (In a knee lift position)
6. Return your other foot back to the start position to tap down to the lower platform.
7. Repeat on the same side prior to changing directions.