1. Straddle the kettle bell with the legs spread wide and feet turned out.
2. Kick the gluteals out to engage the hamstrings and bend at the waist, bring the abdominal perpendicular with the ground. Keep you eyes forward to keep the spine in a neutral position.
3. Using one hand, grab the kettle bell and brace the trapezius muscles.
4. Push through the heels, driving the hips forward.
5. Once the hips are forward, IN A CONTROLLED MANNER, bring the kettle bell up with the elbow pointed up and out.
6. Return to the starting position and repeat.