1. Lift the kettle bell to a front racked position, allowing the kettle bell sit in the nook between your pectoral muscle and shoulder.
2. Use your opposite arm as a counter balance by extending out in front of you and making a fist. Squeeze your fist to promote tension in the body.
3. Stagger your stance with the opposite leg from the arm holding the weight forward. Bringing the legs apart and squaring the hips.
4. In a controlled manner, lower the body to a lunge position with a majority of the weight on the front leg.
5. Push through the front heel and extended back to a standing position. Perform 10 repetitions before switching legs and arms.