Core Stability Exercise
1. Lay on your back with your head against the wall.
2. Bring your hands up onto the wall behind you, framing your face. Keep your elbows in line with your shoulders
3. Tilt your pelvis back such that your low back touched the floor - no gap. Press your low back to the floor throughout the entire exercise.
4. Bring your legs up to table top position such that you keens are bent, femur is perpendicular to the floor and shin is parallel to the floor.
5. Keeping your low back tight to the ground, flex both feet, and slowly lower one leg down until your heel touches the floor (WITHOUT moving your low back, pelvis, or "up leg"), then slowly bring it back up. Now do the other leg.
Alternate legs, and make sure you do the same number of reps on each side.