Ultimate Adventure To Longevity in Fitness & Movement
Restore your body and mind at this 3-Day MELT Self-Care Immersion at Red Mountain Resort in Utah.
Have you ever wished you could reconnect your mind and body?
Many of us feel out of sync with ourselves. We want to feel better, but we don’t know how to begin. What if you could learn a simple self-care routine that would help you reduce pain, prevent injury, and improve your overall health?
Join MELT creator Sue Hitzmann at Red Mountain Resort in St. George, Utah for a transformational 3-day MELT Self-Care Retreat.
The MELT Method® is a simple self-treatment technique designed to help you find and maintain balance in your body by reducing chronic pain and improving overall function. Sue and our MELT Method® Certified Instructors will lead you through three days of movement education that you can use for the rest of your life.
This Immersion event is not just a weekend getaway, but an unprecedented movement experience where Sue and her team of instructors will guide you to greater mobility. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or have been MELTing for years, this immersive experience will change the way you live and move everyday.
You’ll learn how to:
- Manage life’s stressors—including the effects of modern living, like sitting, technology use and postural misalignment—by using MELT tools to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
- Restore balance to the nervous system through the power of touch and gentle movements that calm the fight-or-flight response.
- Reduce tension in the body and mind, allowing you to feel less stress and move with more ease in your daily life.
In addition to daily MELT sessions, enjoy:
- suite-style rooms;
- guided hiking in beautiful red rock country;
- three healthy meals daily;
- access to a full-service spa; and
- time to take an eco adventure or simply relax poolside.
Plus, you’ll receive MELT’s exclusive self-care kit that includes everything you need to continue your practice at home.
The event dates are July 29th–31st (4pm on 29th–12pm on 31st).
This is your opportunity to de-stress, re-center and get up close with nature. Make new connections with like-minded people, build new relationships and get in tune with your own body.
Check out MELT Immersion at Red Mountain for more information.
Whether you want to explore self-care in a weekend retreat setting, or you want to experience MELT, our upcoming Red Mountain Retreat is the ideal way to make that happen.