Meet an IDEA Team Member: Stewart Gordon
Get to know our sales executive Stewart Gordon.
When asked what his most-used emoji is, Stewart Gordon said, “Smiley face”—a fitting icon for our jovial teammate who, in person, always greets you with a smile.
Stewart’s warmth no doubt contributes to his success connecting fitness and wellness brands to our members. As a sales executive for our brand activation team, he skillfully balances approachability and professionalism to collaborate with entrepreneurs, marketing directors and tradeshow coordinators. It is, in part, thanks to Stewart’s tireless efforts that we can offer our members so many fitness goodies, discounts and networking opportunities at IDEA® World Virtual!
“He’s extremely proactive, full of great ideas and has a terrific sense of humor, and he approaches his work with ethics and responsibility,” says fellow sales executive Steve Roth. Lightheartedly, he adds, “We’ve solved a lot of world problems on our daily walks.”
Just as Stewart strikes a balance at IDEA, he approaches life in general with a sense of equilibrium. He cites basketball, running and meditation as his favorite training methods and says he is most inspired by his kids.
- His favorite healthy meal sounds tasty enough to add to your own menu: “An acai bowl with bananas, berries, flaxseed, chia seeds, cacao nibs and almond butter.”
- When asked what people might not know about him, Stewart reveals his flair for playful creativity. “I enjoy art and cartoon drawing. I even created the cartoon character Mort the Sport.”
- His biggest accomplishment is receiving the Heroes of Human Services Award from the Sacramento Board of Supervisors. He was honored for creating the first and largest social network to support foster care youth in the U.S.
- If he could be any pro athlete, he would be professional basketball player Stephen Curry. “He is a game-changer, plays with a passion and is a great community person.”
- The book he’s reading, How I Built This by Guy Raz, includes a hats-off to some of Stewart’s passion and hard work. “Check out chapter 12, which talks about exhibiting at IDEA World as a way to grow your business!” he gleams.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.