Total Massage, Relaxation and Beyond
Norma Shechtman, MEd, MA
Create a magical feeling of total relaxation and renewal as you help your students to relieve muscle tension and tightness through the implementation of a specific sequence of muscle and fascia release techniques that are sure to please. The first phase of this course incorporates balls, bands and rollers, which is then followed by a wonderful and relaxing stretch using our own body weight and bands. Learn how to have your clients leave your sessions feeling blissfully relaxed, stretched and at peace.
- Define myofascial release.
- Describe an example of a piriformis stretch.
- Describe two different types of stretches for the lower back.
- Demonstrate a stretch and release for the quadriceps.
- Demonstrate a release with tennis balls for the upper trapezius.
- Describe the difference between a static stretch and a dynamic stretch.
|Total Massage, Relaxation and Beyond ||Video|
|Total Massage, Relaxation and Beyond ||Test|