September 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Brain Health
This quiz tests your knowledge of the article, “The Smart Way to Move” and covers how integrating nonexercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) activities into overall program design can help your clients boost metabolism and cognitive function.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Outline the detrimental effects of too much sitting on overall health.
- Define NEAT and associated activities.
- Explain key benefits of brain booster activities.
- List a variety of NEAT brain boosters, including postural, yoga and dance.
- Summarize NEAT brain boosters that can be done seated or standing.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Smart Way to Move |
Integrate nonexercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) activities into overall program design to help clients boost metabolism and cognitive function.
|September 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Brain Health ||Test|