Secrets of Joint Mobility Course
Discover simple, safe and extremely effective secrets for pain-free movement, increased mobility and improved performance. This workshop reveals the difference between muscle flexibility and joint mobility and explains why your current dynamic flexibility, yoga or stretching routine may be ineffective and possibly promoting dysfunction. See how you can use self-joint-mobilization concepts to successfully evaluate and eliminate common joint limitations of the ankles, hips, thoracic spine and shoulder.
By Nick Tumminello
- Learn the difference between flexibility and mobility.
- Discover what joints need mobility, which need stability and how this should effect everything about your training.
- Discover how and when to use self-joint mobilization in a personal training and sport performance setting.
- Learn how to asses and improve common joint mobility restrictions that cause pain, dysfunction and decreased performance.
- Identify how to safely and effectively use self joint mobilizations to improve performance and functional range of motion (ROM) with clients and athletes of all levels.
- Discover a simple assessment tool that will identify if someone will or will not benefit from flexibility and mobility protocols.
|Secrets of Joint Mobility ||Video (Session)|