October 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Exercises for Shoulder Injury Prevention, and A Guide for Emotion Control
This quiz explores exercises that can help your clients build strength, prevent damage and ease pain in their shoulder joints. Also included is a mind-body article that is a practical guide to keeping emotions in check to help achieve fitness goals.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Cite the most common causes of shoulder pain.
- Discuss the anatomy of the shoulder girdle.
- Understand the impact our emotions have on behavior.
- Identify your unique optimal emotional state for peak performance.
- Describe seven mental-toughness tools that can help you control your emotions and get results.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Shoulder Pain and Injury Prevention |
These exercises can help your clients build strength, prevent damage and ease pain in their shoulder joints.
|Control Your Moods, Achieve Your Goals |
A practical guide to keeping emotions in check so you get results.
|October 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Exercises for Shoulder Injury Prevention, and A Practical Guide for Emotion Control