November/December 2017 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 1: Evolution of the DGA
This quiz covers an article that examines how the evolution of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans reflects advances in nutrition science and shifts in the nation’s dietary habits.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Describe the history of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans since 1980.
- Outline the purpose of the DGA.
- Discuss DGA changes on total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Discuss DGA recommendations for added sugar and naturally occurring sugar in foods.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Lessons From 40 years of Dietary Guidelines for Americans |
Evolution of the DGA reflects advances in nutrition science and shifts in the nation’s dietary habits.
|November/December 2017 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 1: Evolution of the DGA ||Test|