January 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Small Diet Changes for Big Results
The feature article in this quiz reviews research about why diets and dieters continue to fail, and teaches how small changes can lead to big results.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Describe the current status of obesity around the world.
- Explain the psychosocial factors linked to successful and unsuccessful dieters.
- Discuss some practical applications personal trainers can incorporate when working with dieting clients.
- Define and explain the energy-balance components that are of interest in weight management.
- Explain the small-changes approach and the Balance Calories Initiative and give supportive arguments for their application.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|50 Ways to Cut Calories |
Review research about why diets and dieters continue to fail, and learn how small changes can lead to big results.
|January 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Small Diet Changes for Big Results ||Test|