January 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Tailor Workouts to Meet Clients’ Precise Needs
The feature article in this quiz explores how learning your clients’ individual traits can help you tailor a workout to their precise needs.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Explain the importance of identifying clients’ genetic traits so you can match an exercise program to the clients’ precise needs.
- Understand the difference between the heritable and epigenetic factors that influence a person’s response to exercise.
- Know the right questions to ask your clients so you gain a more thorough understanding of their unique genetic variables.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|One Size Fits One ||Article|
|January 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Tailor Workouts to Meet Clients’ Precise Needs ||Test|