Guiding Others to Create Their Healthiest, Most Delicious Lives
P.K. Newby, ScD, MPH, MS
A whopping 80% of diseases can be prevented through lifestyle changes such as diet. Transforming what you eat and how you do it isn't easy, but it is possible. In this course, Harvard-trained health expert Dr. P.K. Newby lays out the evidence behind nutrition behavior change, highlighting key skills that make healthy eating easy and delicious through practical, science-based tips that will change clients' diets—and their lives.
- Identify several key constructs of theories guiding behavior change.
- Explain the initial steps to help a client interested in making dietary changes.
- List valid evidence-based tools for measuring food intakes.
- Describe strategies for creating a healthier eating environment in the home.
- Define several behavioral elements characterizing a successful weight loss diet.
- Summarize options for providing support to clients in their health journey.
|Guiding Others to Create Their Healthiest, Most Delicious Life ||Video (Session)|
|Guiding Others to Create Their Healthiest, Most Delicious Lives ||Test|