April 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Posture and Health
Exercise professionals are committed to maintaining and improving the functional independence and physical performance of their clients. This continuing education quiz reviews posture from a health perspective. Learn the difference between good and faulty posture, and key points to be aware of in assessing lateral, frontal and posterior posture positions. Get in on the discussion of posture as it affects health for different sectors of the population, and teach your clients how to adopt a new posture pleasure principle. This quiz has so many benefits for your clients and yourself because good posture promotes better health.
- Demonstrate and explain good-posture body mechanics.
- Discuss faulty-posture positions.
- Identify some of the health consequences of faulty posture.
- Outline the guidelines for developing a healthy-posture exercise program.
- Describe and explain how the core muscles work to stabilize the spine.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Perils of Poor Posture |
By correcting faulty posture, your clients can improve their overall health.
|April 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Posture and Health ||Test|