Learn to create group programming on demand, based on various themes, and participants in the class.
This online course utilizes:
- Key concepts of human psychology, and the behavioral motivations behind human movement and choice.
- Proven methods to engage exercisers in a group setting by implementing autonomy, relatedness, and competence.
- Our natural desire to connect with other humans and builds upon our individual drive to thrive and survive through emotional interaction.
Create environments of transformation that connect people for success through movement, coaching, and programming.
The Pivotal Group Coaching Certification includes:
- 6 hours of engaging video and corresponding handouts
- Bonus videos include: Sample Class, and Games
- Group Class Templates (Including three samples of different themes)
- Earn 6+ CEC/CEUs from ACE, NASM, AFAA, and PTA Global
- Education taught by world-renowned coaches: Scott Hopson & Hayley Hollander