If you are still on the fence about attending IDEA World next month (July 15–19) in Los Angeles, consider the following list of our top 10 reasons why this fitness event is a must opportunity to renew yourself and your career. IDEA World will inspire you to take what you’re doing to the next level. It will connect you with some of the greatest minds in the industry, getting you up close and personal so you can see what makes these experts so successful. IDEA World will transform the way you approach your career and, in turn, will transform your clients!
Imagine an estimated 14,000 passionate fitness leaders from around the globe, and count yourself among the elite who won’t rest until they are among the best at “the Super Bowl” of fitness. Here are those top 10 reasons to be there:
- More than 375 cutting-edge lectures, workouts and workshops from 200 of the world’s most talented presenters and leaders. Our specialists bring expertise, dedication and passion to their sessions, letting you earn up to 30 CECs in one weekend.
An amazing Opening Ceremonies program, including
- New York Times best-selling author Brendon Burchard, named “one of the top motivation trainers in the world,”who will deliver an unforgettable keynote message and set the tone for this exciting weekend.
- TODAY show’s lifestyle and fitness correspondent Jenna Wolfe, who will receive the 2015 IDEA Jack LaLanne Award (presented by Elaine LaLanne). You’ll love Jenna’s spirited personality and passion for health and fitness!
- 2015 IDEA Fitness Inspiration Award recipient Anthony Robles, who in spite of missing a leg from birth, became a three-time wrestling All-American and the 2011 NCAA Division I National Champion.
- Presentation of the 2015 IDEA World Fitness Awards, including 2015 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year, 2015 IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year and 2015 IDEA Program Director of the Year.
- The incomparable vibe of the IDEA World Showcase Room, where fitness celebrities including Beto Perez, Jillian Michaels, Jeanette Jenkins and Todd Durkin, MA, will lead the hottest live concert-style workouts.
- Your chance to be among the first to explore the latest from 335 top industry brands in fitness, nutrition, technology and wellness—including General Mills, Reebok, Propel®, NASM, Universal Pictures, Tabata, Siggi’s Dairy®, Kashi® and Quest Nutrition™—in the IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo. The Nutrition Pavilion, featuring 70 nutrition product manufacturers, is the only place in the industry you’ll find such emphasis on healthy, nutritious food and get first-hand product knowledge from experts (while savoring their delicious free samples!).
- New this year! The IDEA Success Academy, a special curriculum path that will teach you all you need to know so your business or your personal brand will get noticed, be heard and make more money. Experts include Bo Eason, Sara Gottfried, MD, Steven Griffith, and Sue Hitzmann, MS.
- IDEA World Fitness BlogFest with Sweat Pink®, bringing together health and fitness bloggers for 4 days of blogging and social media sessions, celebrity workouts and exclusive access to IDEA World. Don’t miss the keynote and exclusive workout with Gabrielle (“Gabby”) Reece.
- The Urban Party! There’s no party like an all-fitness professional party, so get ready for the bash of the year. Meet old and new friends for drinks, dinner and dancing. Dress to impress, make memories in the photo booth, and enjoy a great start to your convention weekend!
- The IDEA Summer Games, powered by SPRI®. They’re back! Face your fellow fitness pros in rousing athletic games and competitions in the outdoor arena to win gold, silver or bronze medals.
- IDEA Inspiration Medals, celebrating their 5-year anniversary. During sessions, lots of fun, exciting medal challenges will give every attendee multiple opportunities to be recognized for going above and beyond.
- Specialized, career-expanding pre- and post-conference sessions where you can build your skills.
These are only our top 10 reasons to attend. You can find many more by checking out the brochure at www.ideafit.com/world. Early-bird registration (save $70) expires on June 5, so hurry! We look forward to seeing you there!
Yours in good health,
Kathie & Peter Davis
Cofounders of IDEA