Are you just starting a training business? Do you want to expand your training team or your programming? Is it time to develop a new specialty and multiply your earning potential? Whatever your next training move is, you’ll find the edge you need at the 2015 IDEA Personal Trainer Institute.
This fitness event is the world’s most powerful educational experience exclusively for personal trainers and fitness managers and owners; it has the largest, most diverse program delivered by the top names in the industry.
All you have to do to jump on the opportunity is choose your coast (East: February 25-27, Alexandria, Virginia; West: April 16-19, Seattle) and sign up soon because the (East) fitness event sells out every year.
Presenters Share Their Top Secrets
We asked several leading presenters what they expect participants to gain from this year’s fitness conference.
Scott Rawcliffe, presenter and owner of Revera Health, said, "There's no way I'm flying all the way over from Australia without bringing my ‘A game’!" Rawcliffe is enthusiastic about sharing new exercises on core and glute training and changing trainers’ thinking about the lucrative Baby Boomer market. He will also talk about generating clients from Facebook and other social media channels. He says the bottom line is motivating trainers to help transform their clients. "If you don't leave realizing that you are one of the leaders who's going to help beat this obesity epidemic and who’s feeling inspired and ready to change more lives, then I didn't do my job."
One of the leading names in fitness nutrition, John Berardi, PhD, cofounder of Precision Nutrition Inc., wants trainers to take a new look at how nutrition fits into the training picture. "Fitness pros never like to hear this, but I find myself compelled to say it. Exercise alone is one of the most disappointing body transformation interventions. It just doesn't work all that well when it comes to fat loss, lean gain and overall health improvement. On the other hand, exercise plus nutrition changes the game. Add nutrition, and clients' lives are changed. Even more, add nutrition coaching and you get a new lease on your career."
The IDEA Personal Trainer Institute is a sizzling, high-adrenaline experience that energizes trainers to make exciting leaps forward when they go back home. Attendees are introduced to the newest programs and equipment and the latest research in fitness and nutrition. It’s an action-packed opportunity for trainers to have fun and connect with an elite training community. Above all, the fitness conference is highly rated year after year for its strong return on investment: Participants learn how to stay ahead of trends; get better, faster results with clients; advance their skill sets; make more money; and become inspiring leaders.
The fitness event includes these highlights to optimize your return on investment:
- Over 100 sessions, with up to 11 in every time block. Sessions include in-depth hands-on workshops, groundbreaking lectures and workouts. Sessions are selected and designed to help personal trainers, fitness professionals, owners and managers position themselves on the leading edge in the fast-paced personal training field.
- The most-respected experts in personal training. Presenters will include 45 of the most knowledgeable leaders in the industry.
- The chance to earn up to 28 CECs in one convenient weekend.
- Small-sized sessions offering personalized attention. With sessions lasting 2–3 hours, you will have plenty of time to fully learn new strategies you can use immediately when you get home.
- Three pre- and post-conference workshops to boost your brand and market value. Come early or stay an extra day to expand your career with intensive advanced training.
- Networking Happy Hour. Need we say more? Enjoy yourself as you trade stories and ideas with the world’s leading trainers.
- Top trends and equipment at The Sponsor Marketplace. Take advantage of special discounted prices.
Early registration is strongly advised: Event and session attendance at both East and West is limited to maintain quality instruction.
Advance registration deadline for IDEA Personal Trainer Institute East is January 23, 2015, and for IDEA Personal Trainer Institute West it is March 6, 2015. (Save $50 off the cost of registration!)
For more information about either institute, please see www.ideafit.com/fitness-conferences.
Photography by Len Spoden.