Frequently Asked Attendee Questions
Find answers to everything you need to know about the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit.
We've made it easier to switch names on registrations at no charge. If you can't make it, you may send a colleague in your place by contacting Inspired Service at least 7 days prior to the event (switches are subject to a fee increase based on membership status). Contact Inspired Service for further assistance at (800) 999-4332, x7, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online: Visit this link to sign up today!
- By Phone: Call our Inspired Service Team toll-free at (800) 999-4332, ext. 7. Outside the U.S. and Canada: dial (858) 535-8979, ext. 7. (7:00am-5:00pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday) Please have your credit card number and expiration date ready.
- Wednesday, June 27: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday, June 28: 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, June 29: 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, June 30: 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, July 1: 7:00am – 11:30am
Volunteers could be asked to do a number of different tasks while on shift, which will be half of each event day. During the rest of the day, volunteers are free to attend educational sessions on a stand-by basis, meaning that paid attendees will enter first, and volunteers will enter second. Volunteers receive CECs and anything else paid attendees receive.
Additional information and the Assistant Work-Study (Volunteer) application can be found at www.ideafit.com/assistant.
Workouts do not qualify for CECs. They are designed to be just that, a workout. No CEC-able education is associated with them.