We are so excited for the return of IDEA Personal Trainer Institute next month—our first in-person event in 2 years! We want you to know that we take your health and safety seriously and will implement many measures to ensure that you have a positive and comfortable experience from start to finish.
Those measures include:
- Limited capacity in each room to allow for plenty of space between attendees
- Sanitization stations throughout the venue
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to clean equipment before and after use
- Attendees must show proof of vaccination or a negative test result
- Testing will be provided onsite and free of charge
- Any test not administered onsite will not be accepted
- We will continue to follow guidelines put forth by the CDC, the city of Alexandria and the host hotel
Based on the current CDC and state guidelines, IDEA Health & Fitness Association will be following best practices for safety protocols regarding COVID-19. We will ask all participants to sign a waiver during the registration process to acknowledge they understand IDEA’s parameters for producing a healthy and safe event.
These are challenging times and we will do everything we can to provide a safe and healthy in-person environment for you to learn and thrive in. We thank you for your feedback and are always here to discuss further.