Amplify Your IDEAfit+ Membership
It’s been a whirlwind spring and summer. As we merge into the autumn months, let’s pause to ensure that you and your teams are maximizing all of your IDEA Health & Fitness Association benefits.
In her summer “Inspire Forward” video update, IDEA’s VP and general manager, Amy Boone Thompson, outlined the key growth tools you have 100% access to as an IDEAfit+ Member. Many of you are first-time IDEA members. Please take a moment to investigate everything IDEA has to offer, and then start using your benefits to further your education and your career.
Here are Amy’s Top 6 Tips on how to fully realize the value of your IDEAfit+ Membership:
- Always be learning! Use Fitness Journal—as well as our niche publications covering business, nutrition, behavior change and news—to get your CECs. In addition, visit ideafit.com often to harness the power of 15,000+ articles and 750+ IDEAfit TV courses approved for CECs/CEUs by 25 agencies. Your membership lets you consume as much as you want, whenever you want. Simply challenge yourself on your own schedule, build your skill set and fulfill your CEC requirements.
- Get verified and be seen. If you haven’t created or updated your IDEA FitnessConnect profile to verify your credentials and optimize your page for consumers and potential employers to see, you are cheating yourself of a prime opportunity to drive career momentum. Take a few minutes to do this today: pro.ideafit.com/fitnessconnect.
- Engage regularly with your clients using trusted IDEA content. IDEA Client Newsletter takes the guesswork out of providing quality content to your clients via email. IDEA’s award-winning editors curate the content for you and set up your newsletter template to drop consistently on the first day of each month. With a few clicks, you can customize the newsletter with your logo and add a personal message to your customers. This will save you dozens of hours over the course of a year and give you a credible, consistent touch point with your client base. Simply set it and forget it.
- Position yourself as a thought leader on social media. We all know what a time suck social media can be, but we also know it can be a powerful piece of your marketing plan. IDEA FitPost gives you the opportunity to become a trusted leader in your social community with inspirational and educational posts prepared and vetted by IDEA’s editors. A simple scheduling system gives you the power to customize your feed from an array of posts, determine when they drop and choose which channels they appear on. Boom. Done! Spend the extra hours in your day strategizing other ways to build your business: ideafit.com/fitpost.
- Save money! IDEA Member Perks gives association members discounts and deals from IDEA’s trusted partners. We source everything you need for yourself or your business, from software and equipment to apparel and nutrition. Then we negotiate discounts on your behalf. Check back often to see what’s new: ideafit.com/member-perks/.
- Obtain professional liability and health insurance. We heard loud and clear that insurance is a pain point for many fit pros. IDEA recently reduced rates for its already low-cost professional liability insurance, making it the most affordable option available to industry professionals. It covers brick-and-mortar facilities as well as virtual businesses: ideafit.com/professional-liability-insurance. In addition, IDEA has introduced the industry’s first and only affordable health insurance program. If you and your family need health insurance or just want to shop and compare, we invite you to learn more: ideafit.com/health-insurance/.
All of these juicy membership perks notwithstanding, you can’t put a price on the magic of community and inclusion, which the IDEA family has offered its global members every single day for almost 40 years.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We are here to serve you, so please reach out with thoughts on how we can up the game and help you Inspire the World to Fitness® while living your dream career in this great industry.
Sandy Todd Webster
Editor in Chief
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up tp date with our latest news and products.