Small groups have gotten more attention, as of late, because of the potential paycheck but their are a vast number of benefits that often get overlooked.
1) Usually more $/hr
2) When the group seperates, you often keep some as idividual clients or couples
3) More people = more word of mouth advertising
4) Competition breeds enthusiasm (aka. accountability)
5) Group = support system
6) I’ve had some groups turn into large classes (normally yoga and boxing)
7) Rarely does EVERYONE have a bad day together
8) When they are ready, you can encourage them to enter events as a team
9) Groups challenge you program design abilities, making you more diverse
x) A group that loves you can lift you up so high
Could be a great way to capture more clients on so many levels. If you think you’ll like it, do it, you’ll love it!