I believe I am good @ what I do because:
1. I inspire others to push 4 better & not accept personal limitations from themselves SAFELY…
2. I am very creative in my craft, I have developed several exercise & adjusted others to make them more unique/challenging. I put myself on the front line & am able to do WHATEVER I ask another to, not just demo exercises I sniped from somwhere or some1 else.
3. I focused on a results based system. “Personal fitness levels” differ with people, I embrace/welcome those w/medical, physical and personal mental obstables which may become limiting factors in them reaching for a higher standard of living and PERSONAL PERFORMANCE…
4. I deal with the mental first, the physical is easily conquered with consistency. But, what you believe about self or a situation will re-inforce, build or destroy.
5. I have a light, jovial personality and am a total clown. There is nothing better than assisting people surpass their goals through sweat and building self control. My point is they should be happy to come, enjoy participating and eager for the next session. Accomplish that with a good bit of clowning around and you will see what I mean.
6. I make myself a valuable reference for clients & others to rely on.
7. I am always interested in the student surpassing their own and my expectation, not limiting them to sustain their business. If they look good & perform well, I look GOOD!!
8. I do not try to appeal/promote to all in need. I know my professional limitation and stay within its reach.
9. THIS IS MY LIFESTYLE. I plan on retaining the ability to do challenging physical activities @ various competitive levels for as long as I choose, or until I wear this loaner body out baby…
10. I understand there is no greater good than helping someone else accomplishish their personal goals, improve their mental image of self & build a desire for positive change within self and do it willingly. Not only if/when there is a monetary variable in it for me.