Try LUMON FIT
I have been using it for 6 months and its AWESOME!
Below are some features it provides… yet it has more!
– Store very detailed patient/client data
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
– Link your generated programs to YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results,
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Calendar integration (creates all appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signature capability for all documentation
– Wireless capability for printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration
You can check for more info on their website http://www.lumonfit.com
You should be able to find the answer to your question in some of these past questions:
Hope that helps,
In order to help others help you find what they consider the best tracking application, more information may be needed.
What are your requirements for the tracking application?
MAC or PC?
SaaS or download?
What specific factors are important for you to track?
With Gym Insight
Gym Management Software