Try LUMON FIT
I have been using it for 6 months and its AWESOME!
Below are some features it provides… yet it has more!
– Store very detailed patient/client data
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results and inputed medical information
– Link your generated programs to YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results,
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Provides all procedures explanations and pictures (ex: manual strength testing or overhead squat assessment)
– Calendar integration (creates all appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signature capability for all documentation
– Wireless capability for printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration
You can check for more info on their website http://www.lumonfit.com
Influx is worth a go, if you are setting group sessions where you would like your members to record their workout results (and for you, as the manager) to maintain a leaderboard.
Hi there! There are a lot of options out there. I think it really depends on how much you want to pay but there are two that I have used in different price ranges. Mindbody.com and┬áhttp://www.fitsw.com/ are my favorites. Mindbody was very nice and professionally done – the only downside was that it’s pricey. FitSW seems more tailored for individual trainers / smaller gyms because its free – just not quite as polished as Mindbody but still very good.
They both do a great job at creating, recording and sharing workout plans and also diet plans. http://www.fitsw.com/ also is excellent for tracking progress on client fitness. They both are very helpful in helping me manage all my client’s info in one location. Good Luck!