In no particular order:
1. Deliver what you have promised.
2. Always get feedback from your clients/customers.
3. Keep an open mind.
4. If you own a gym make sure it stays clean and safe.
5. Find ways to stay ahead of your competition.
6. Great customer service and loyalty keeps your clients/customers around.
7. Getting the results they wanted will make them stick around longer.
Final Answer: Overwhelm your clients with value – constantly!
1.) Sign them up to a great fitness newsletter
2.) Relate awesome 2-3 step healthy recipes they can make
3.) Text them assignments to do on the days you’re not training – they’ll do it! Which leads to the next point –
4.) Get HUGE results. Reiterating the last point, if they only train 2x a week with you, inspire them to do a 3rd day to augment your regimen by texting them instruction
5.) Make it FUN! If you’re not having fun, chances are, they aren’t either
6.) Give them positive feedback and be a master cheerleader. My best client is 64 w/major guns that I helped to build. I marvel at his results and make sure he knows it. That fuels his fire – and mine, too!!! 😀