Do you have a link to your website, Beverly?
I’d be interested in hearing what your goals are with the site, how well your site helps fulfill those goals, and how much time you spend updating / interacting with it.
What I’ve found among my local peers is a lot of time is spent on facebook and I’m not sure that it’s really an effective use of time. So in 2015, I’m going to reduce my fb time and look at my overall marketing strategy…. plus whether I need one. As I move more into corporate wellness the classes aren’t open to the public so perhaps less is more.
Thoughtful question! I’ve been thinking about this, too, and my business goals are to:
1. Write. I’d like to start a blog or write an article and get it published. Writing is a nice separation from training and teaching–calming and very therapeutic.
2. Continue to educate myself, particularly in the area of women’s fitness and hormones.
3. Take myself out of my comfort zone more (not my workouts–I know how to do that! 🙂
Try things I’m not necessarily good at and put myself out there more by taking a few risks.
4. Expand my health coaching services
For my own personal fitness goals, I’m entering a phase (at 45 years old) where it is getting harder to maintain my current fitness level. So, my goal is to adjust my workouts and tweak my diet in a way that allows me to find some balance with that “happy place” and maintaining a lifestyle that allows it.
What are your goals?!
For the place I work one of my major goals is to try to market more to bring in new clients.
I am studying for my Health Coach certification and need to pass my test, plus I am thinking of a kickboxing cert. since apparently one cert a year isn’t enough for me.
For my personal life- I really need to lose the rest of my baby weight (just had a baby six months ago). Plus I would love to be an early morning workout person which has been hard since I am still getting woken up every two hours by the baby and I haven’t slept in six months. 🙁 Hopefully she will eventually sleep so I don’t have to work out at 10 pm anymore.
I also would LOVE to be more organized and have everything planned for the week- meal wise- I love seeing those photos of people’s refrigerators stocked and ready for the week and I aspire to have mine look the same!
For some reason I cannot respond individually to you, so here is my website for Nancy: www.BeverlyHosford.com – email me there if you have questions about what you see.
Thanks for asking me Christine! (check out Amanda Vogel at http://activevoice.ca/ for writing tips, she is amazing!!
1) Launch my online anatomy training program, check it out: www.beverlyhosford.com/askandy
2) Keep getting published with Idea, ACE, local magazines and maybe some larger ones. I love writing and designing curriculum for fitness companies.
3) Continue filming monthly “Ask Andy” anatomy videos to help spread awareness about muscles to the fitness community.
4) Keep coaching fitness professionals at Idea conventions and one on one, maybe create a group coaching program to help people with their videos/blogs/online business. I applied for the Asia Fitness Convention for 2015 – fingers crossed!
5) I’m working on a top secret project, fusing two of my passions, that I cannot talk about yet!
I love this discussion, so positive! I would love to support all of you – share your facebook pages and let’s have a liking party!